Rental and Refund Policies
1. Payment is required with 24 hours of making the reservation in order to guarantee your display. If not paid within 24 hours, we cannot guarantee that you will get the display that you originally requested.
2. All cancellations must be made via speaking to the owner and no later than 48 hours prior to the set delivery time.
3. If the delivery is set up at night, please make sure that someone knows we are coming. We do not like to scare owners or have the police called by neighbors. Additionally, please ask the person in the home who knows we are coming to leave a light on and take the sprinkler off its timer. Don't forget about RING doorbell cameras!!!!
4. Please do not attach balloons to any part of the display. Balloons get hot in the sun and can damage the signs.
5. For the safety of everyone, especially children, please do NOT allow anyone to play on or around the display. Our signs will not safely support the weight of anyone leaning, sitting or playing on them. KEEP CHILDREN OFF SIGNS.
6. While we encourage you to pose next to the display for photos, do not pull the signs from the ground. They are inserted with sharp stakes and we do not want you to get hurt by the signs.
7. If a display needs to be moved or taken down early, please contact our office and we will make all attempts to pick it up early. Sometimes we are at another job and cannot come immediately. Please understand. Lighten up and have some fun.
8. Please protect our inventory from any damage that might be caused by lawnmowers, dogs or flying debris from weed-eaters.
9. Missing or damaged lawn display items will be charged to the credit card on file for the appropriate amount. This includes message boards and all lettering on the signs. Missing item fees start at $20 for small signs and $150 for larger signs. Message boards are $200 and $5 per letter.
10. As stated in our FAQ, inclement weather (hurricanes, tropical storms, lightning) prohibits us from setting up displays. We will issue a refund in this case.
11. Refunds will not be given if the recipient is a fuddy duddy and asks us not to set up the display or asks us to take down the display early. Sorry, but we must take it down if the owner requests that we do so. Send the sour puss a lollipop next time.
12. Refunds will not be given if given the wrong address, the homeowner stops us from setting up, a gated community gate code is incorrect, a gated community will not allow us access to set up, a gated community asks us to remove the signs, an animal on the property threatens us and we cannot set up, the recipient is out of town or away on the delivery day and doesn't get to see the display, there is no earth / dirt in which to stake the sign, or if there are circumstances out of our control that prevent us from setting up.
13. Flock n Surprise respects your privacy. We do not sell our clients' personal information to 3rd parties. We do sometimes reach out to our clients and recipients; however, no more than 4x per year.