Rental and Refund Policies
1. Payment is required with 24 hours of making the reservation in order to guarantee your display. If not paid within 24 hours, we cannot guarantee that you will get the display that you originally requested.
2. All cancellations must be made via speaking to the owner and no later than 3 days (72 hours) prior to the set delivery time.
3. If the delivery is set up at night, please make sure that someone knows we are coming. We do not like to scare owners or have the police called by neighbors. Additionally, please ask the person in the home who knows we are coming to leave a light on and take the sprinkler off its timer. Don't forget about RING doorbell cameras!!!!
4. Please do not attach balloons to any part of the display. Balloons get hot in the sun and can damage the signs.
5. For the safety of everyone, especially children, please do NOT allow anyone to play on or around the display. Our signs will not safely support the weight of anyone leaning, sitting or playing on them. KEEP CHILDREN OFF SIGNS.
6. While we encourage you to pose next to the display for photos, do not pull the signs from the ground. They are inserted with sharp stakes and we do not want you to get hurt by the signs. Please do NOT remove signs yourself. We are not liable - see number 14.
7. If a display needs to be moved or taken down early, please contact our office and we will make all attempts to pick it up early. Sometimes we are at another job or with our children and cannot come out immediately. Please understand. Lighten up and have some fun.
8. Please protect our inventory from any damage that might be caused by lawnmowers, dogs or flying debris from weed-eaters.
9. Displays are rented with the understanding that they will be retuned in the orignal condition with all contents included. Any missing or damaged lawn display items will be charged to the credit card on file for the appropriate amount. This includes message boards and all lettering on the signs. Missing item fees start at $30 for small signs and $150 for larger signs. 3D flamingos are $15-$30 each depending on the brand. Message boards are $250 and $5 per letter.
10. As stated in our FAQ, if inclement weather (hurricanes, tropical storms, lightning, winds above 15MPH or any act of God that puts us or our property in harm's way) prohibits us from setting up displays, we will issue a refund.
11. Refunds will not be given if the recipient is a fuddy duddy and asks us not to set up the display or asks us to take down the display early. Sorry, but we must take it down if the owner requests that we do so.
12. Refunds will not be given if given the wrong address. Refunds will not be given if the homeowner stops us from setting up. Refunds will not be given if the neighborhood is a gated community and we cannot access the property or the gate code is incorrect or if the gated community will not allow us access to set up, a gated community asks us to remove the signs. A refund will not be given if an animal on the property threatens us and we cannot set up. Refunds will not be given if the recipient is out of town or away on the delivery day and doesn't get to see the display. Refunds will not be given if there is no earth / dirt / ground in which to stake the signs. Please make sure the yard is not concrete or pea gravel or all mulch or hard shells or concrete under grass. We cannot set up on that turf. Refunds will not be given if there are circumstances out of our control that prevent us from setting up, unless it is inclement weather.
13. Flock-n-Surprise respects your privacy. We do not sell our clients' personal information to 3rd parties. We do, however, keep your information and send you updates and coupons throughtout the year. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. Flock-n-Surprise, LLC and our representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the transportation, set up, removal or return of any full service or do it yourself rental. If you have a lawn crew coming, please arrange for them to come before our set up. They ruin displays with weedeaters.
15. All information and content on this website is the property of Flock-n-Surprise, LLC. It is not intended to be copied and / or shared for other businesses. PLEASE DO NOT COPY content or pictures on this website. Our pictures are our property. All pictures on this website were taken by the owners or employees of Flock-n-Surprise, LLC of actual displays that we have set up ourselves. We do not post pictures of yards done by other companies or use stock photos.